Thursday, June 12, 2014

Looking for Guest Posts

Hey Lady....yeah, I'm talking to YOU.....

I want you to write a guest post for me.  Please??? Dont make me beg, its unbecoming....

Why? Cause you have an experience, an opinion, and a perspective that someone else can benefit from!

Annnnnd because I am about to have a newborn baby to dote on and I dont want to completely neglect my blog.

But KellKell, I didnt have a natural birth.....
- I dont care, you've got wisdom to share

But KellsBells, I am not funny, and I kant rite reel smart.
- I dont care, you dont have to be funny...I want you to be sincere...and I can edit your post to make you look at least as smart as I am!

Kellie tha Bellie- I have already written a guest post for you!
- quit being lazy and write another!

Oh KillerKellie, I dont know, I cant remember all the details of my baby's birth..she's 18+ now..
- Write about what you know, it doesnt have to be a birth story...it can be anything that women will relate to, learn from, get inspiration from, find beauty in...

Ummm Kellie, I am a dude..
- sweet, are you a Dad or soon to be Dad, or even a grandpa? We would love to take a peek in a man's mind on all this baby and birthin stuff...do it!


Topic Ideas:
- How proud I am of ___
- postpartum survival tips
- breastfeeding struggles or success
- If I knew then what I know now...
- My awesome Doctor 
- My not awesome Doctor
- What being a mom means to me
- How motherhood changes you
- It takes a village
- Ideas to show support to a new Mom/family
- the pain of a miscarriage & how to cope


OK, now hop to it!  I expect my inbox full of guest posts by the end of next week!
Email them to 1babybeborn@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment